2017 was a banner year for Salmonella linked to backyard poultry – and not in a good way.
BOB Gear by Britax is sued by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over jogging strollers made years ago.
Christine Freeman loses her daycare license after being arrested for felony child abuse.
HPV vaccines are more common but still far too low, say health experts.
New research says the traditional Chinese remedy Zengru Gao improves milk supply.
An abuse complaint about a Lincoln, Nebraska daycare led to the discovery of an employee with a record.
Tuo convertible high chairs are being recalled in Canada, Mexico, Australia and the US after multiple injury reports.
Parents at Castleton Elementary will soon learn that their kids could be drinking lead-contaminated water.
Public Health England is working to reduce UK kids’ sugar intake to 100 calories per snack.
Phthalates in bath toys force Dollar Novelty Imports to recall bath toys.
Comforts FOR BABY Purified Water with Fluoride is recalled. Kroger confirms that mold was found.
Health officials once again caution holiday bakers not to nibble on raw cookie dough, cake batters and other foods containing uncooked flour.